Friday, March 10, 2017

Dream Of Sunny Days Tag

Hello everyone, popping in to let you know that I have a tutorial over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog for my Dream Of Sunny Days tag.


As Spring is proving to be VERY elusive in these parts, this is about as close as I'll get to sunny days, gardens or flowers and greenery for quite some time!  I used several chipboard embellishments from Southern Ridge (Delicate Lace Doily, Cedar Trees, Ferns and Foliage Sprigs) along with their Brick stencil.  Distress inks, sprays and crayons, the Tiny Tattered Florals die, Occasions Small Talk and Clippings Stickers and Mercury Rising embossing powder completed the design.  Hope you can pop by for my how to and that my tag will inspire your own dreams of sunny days, see you there!

Deb xo

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely garden to be near. Just looking at this tag makes one feel like they are surrounded with Spring. I love all these Spring details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Deb. The treatments on the chipboard are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you mentioned the MS paste, I'm going to hunt for that at Michaels. I have a very old bottle, almost empty, of golden sand paste and cannot find it anymore. It's the absolute best! This is a gorgeous tag. I love your layers of color and amazing background. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over for a look at your beautiful tag, loving the bricks particularly! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and I'm dreaming of sunny days too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlfriend. I see you are still crafting away up there in the northland. you do such gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous texture and great depth and dimension on your gorgeous tag Deb. Blossom is appearing here and there's a warmth in the air when the sun comes out. So looking forward to the warmer weather. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening, Deb. I just love your creativity and how you put different textures together! Great work. Happy Weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo