Friday, May 5, 2017

Dragonfly Beauty Mixed Media Panel For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello everyone, popping by to let you know that I have a quick tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog for my Dragonfly Beauty mixed media panel that I made with their fabulous new Zen Dragonfly and Wild Flower Bouquet chipboard and Zen Dragonfly stencil.


DecoArt's Media Fluid acrylics came out to play as did Tim Holtz's new Distress Oxides, Distress ink and his Perspective stamp and Emerald Creek Craft Supplies embossing powder.  Hope you can stop by for my how to and be sure to visit Southern Ridge often this month as the design team has been challenged to use the new Zen Dragonfly on their makes this month, can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Deb xo

8 comments:

  1. Deb, this is FANTASTIC! What gorgeous chippies! Absolutely stunning. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the colours and texture - gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. That dragonfly is spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous design Deb, love the flower bouquet in particular. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been over for a look, I am totally in love with the gorgeous dragonfly! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Deb, don't know where I've been but off to see what I've missed. Loving your dragonfly. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Deb this is wonderful, I love the black against the oxides xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just lovely, Deb - the airy blue skies in the background, and wonderful use of the die-cuts.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo