Friday, May 19, 2017

Zen Dragonfly Garden Journal For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello everyone, just popping in to tell you that I have a tutorial over on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog for my Zen Dragonfly Garden Journal.


I used Southern Ridge's new Zen Dragonfly chipboard journal kit along with some Therm O Web iCraft Deco Foil to get that gorgeous iridescence behind the dragonfly laser cut along with some stencils and more chipboard from Southern Ridge, die cuts, inks and ephemera from Tim Holtz and some gorgeous digital papers from Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  Hope you can pop by for my how to, see you there!

Deb xo

5 comments:

  1. WOW Deb! This journal is fantastic! I love the color on the cover mixed with kraft - stunning! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over for a look, the kit is fabulous and you have decorated the journal so beautifully! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking journal. I'll head over to check out your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the looks of this tied together journal. Your cover looks amazing.. The dragonfly wing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous little journal, the kit looks brilliant and your cover is fantastic. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo