Friday, June 16, 2017

True North Strong And Free Canada 150 Plaque For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello everyone, popping by to let you know that I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog today for a celebratory mixed media plaque I made in honour of Canada's upcoming 150th birthday.  Happy birthday Canada!


On July 1st, we will be celebrating 150 years since the Confederation of our wonderful country, what a party it will be!  I used Southern Ridge's Maple Branch, Fall Leaves and Handrawn Heart chipboard along with dies, stamps, inks and crayons from Tim Holtz and embossing powder from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.  Hope you can pop by for my how to, see you there!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful plaque to celebrate Canada's 150 Birthday! Deb . Enjoy the celebrations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I only lived there for the first 21 years of my life, but I love Canada too and will be celebrating along with you!! Off to take a closer look at your celebratory creation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful plaque to represent and celebrate Canada's birthday, such a great design. Yes indeed happy birthday 🇨🇦. Have a great weekend Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, loving your Plaque. I would think that you are all going to have a brilliant day! Happy Birthday Canada for the 1st July xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous maples! Wishing you all a great celebration. I'm off to check out the details of this...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Deb, just perfect for Canada's birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo