Monday, July 10, 2017

Use Your Wings Mixed Media Canvas For Therm O Web

Hello everyone, I'm very excited to say that I have my first post as a Therm O Web design team member over on their blog today.  I created my Use Your Wings mixed media canvas;


using an image transfer technique with Deco Foil Transfer Gel and a multitude of products from Rebekah Meier's line from Therm O Web.  Distress inks and paints, stamps, die cuts and Idea-ology embellishments from Tim Holtz also came out to play, hope you can pop by for my how to, see you there!

I'd love to enter my canvas into Country View Challenges 'Things With Wings' July challenge if you don't mind popping over to Therm O Web's blog to see it, thank you!

Deb xo

4 comments:

  1. I like it. Imnot familiar with therm o web, I'll have to go check out your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Deb, love the way you have used therm o web here, very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, this is a very accomplished project with lots to look at! Thanks for playing with use at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ismply beautiful Debs xx Love the layout and textures created...Fabulous

    Best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo