Sunday, August 27, 2017

Beware Halloween Altered Mason Jar

Hello everyone, I've a spooky Halloween project to share with you today over on A Vintage Journey's blog for our August Destination Inspiration journey.  This month our travel bags were packed with the following ingredients:

Product - Texture Paste
Technique - Layering
Colour - Neutrals
Substrate - Glass

and this is what I created with them.


Bwa-ha-ha-ha, beware!  I had a lot of fun making this one (after I figured out what glass substrate I was going to use, that was the hardest challenge!) and lots of Tim Holtz Halloween goodness came out to play as you can see including his Mini Mason Jars, Photo Clip Kit, lots of Halloween Idea-ology goodies and his Mini Halloween stamp set.  Hope you can pop by for my how to and to see a retrospective of what the other Creative Guides made with the same travel bag ingredients this month, always delights me how we all come up with such different projects given the same supplies!  Hope to see you there,

Deb xo

9 comments:

  1. What a great spooky jar, Deb! You designed with great details and textures. This little Halloween decor sure packs a ton of spooky interest. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic Halloween project Deb, from tip to toe it's full of seasonal goodness and wonderful embellishing , love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic and amazing! Just love this assemblage and all the wonderful details! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fab Halloween jar, Deb . Tis Spooktacular , mwahhhhh! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, I had a quick look at this at A Vintage Journey, and I had to come tell you how wonderful I think this spooky project is! What an inspiring project: now, I have to wait to see the details! Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project Deb! Off to have a look at how you made it. happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Fabulous Deb, love the texture and your design. Loved the step by steps too, thank you. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been to see all the details, I love every single little detail of this wonderful creation - great tutorial too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo