Monday, August 28, 2017

Life Lesson Number 8 Mixed Media Plaque For Therm O Web

Hello everyone, I have a new post  for Therm O Web over on their blog today for my Life Lesson Number 8 mixed media plaque.


I've decided to start a 'life lessons' mixed media series (you can see the first of the series here), just randomly choosing numbers and incorporating some of the wonderful inspirational quote stamps that I have in my stash.  This plaque was created with lots of Rebekah Meier Designs mixed media products from Therm O Web and the sentiment stamp is from Tim Holtz's Clear Stamps Phrases 2.  I came up with three different ways to create foil stenciled 'washi tape' with Rebekah's Mixed Media Art Tape, hope you can pop by for my how to!

Deb xo

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Deb, this is a great idea and I love the vintage feel and those monochromatic neutral tones too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and textures are wonderful. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely I love the little life lesson note under the clip

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great techniques creating your foil tapes and a fabulous finished plaque xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing, Deb - I'm off to find out more.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo