Monday, September 18, 2017

A Merry Mosaic December Daily Journal For Therm O Web

Hello everyone, popping in to let you know that I have a tutorial over on Therm O Web's blog today for my Merry Mosaic December daily journal.


I used lots of products from Rebekah Meier Designs Mixed Media line, Deco Foil Transfer Foils and some brand new very sparkly Gina K Designs Fancy FoilsEileen Hull's Journal die from Sizzix started it all and many of Tim Holtz's dies were used as well (Broadway Alphabet die, Prancing Deer, Holiday Knits, Holiday Words 2: Script, Mini Retro Packages, Mini Wreath & Bow and Garden Greens).  Tim's layering stencils and stamps from Stampers Anonymous came out to play as well along with Distress and Archival inks, hope you can stop by for my how to!

I'd like to enter my December daily journal into the following challenges if you don't mind popping over to Therm O Web's blog to see the details :O)

- Mini Album Makers Challenge blog launch challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog - Shimmer and Shine challenge, there's a whole lot of shimmer and shine on and in my journal from the Deco Foils, Perfect Pearls and embossing powders!

Deb xo

11 comments:

  1. Deb, this is magical. I love any journal projects, but some stick in your mind more than others - this one does. I will go to the blog to see more. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over for a look - fantastic tutorial Deb. I just love your December daily journal idea, the cover is beautiful and I love that snowflake spine! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foil! It's so beautiful for the holidays. Thanks for sharing your December Daily at Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Can't buy anything this good in the stores

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous journal Deb, beautifully decorated covers and lots of amazing details inside, perfect for the festive season xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally wowed Deb! A most creative and utterly gorgeous project! I love every beautiful detail and appreciate the process pics. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers for our first challenge. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped back to say thank you for joining in our very first challenge at Mini Album Makers! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fun size of the! And...super sweet Christmas elements! Thanks for joining our FIRST challenge at Mini Album Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous holiday project! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing project Deb! I always love your work! This journal is spectacular! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, I'm ridiculously behind again, but I've just been enjoying this fabulous journal over at the Thermoweb blog. Thank you so much for playing along with the first Mini Album Makers Challenge.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo