Friday, September 15, 2017

Thankful For Fall Mixed Media Home Decor Plaque For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello and thanks for stopping by, I'm popping in today to let you know that I have a tutorial over on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog for my Thankful For Fall mixed media plaque.


I used Southern Ridge's Bare Branches, Pumpkin Leaves, Fall Leaves and Maple Branch to create this home decor plaque for fall along with Tim Holtz's Broadway die, Burlap stencil, Idea-ology embellishments and Distress products and the Aspen Trees stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.  Hope you can pop by for my how to, see you there!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and appropriate for the season. I will check it out. Thanks, Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful Deb! I'm loving every element and color, all combined beautifully. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how thankful for fall I am but I sure do,like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such fun for Fall! Love that background and the branch and the leaves and the words...love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful plaque with gorgeous indications of the beautiful colours we are promised during Autumn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the birch trees against the blue sky in the background and your falling leaves are beautiful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo