Monday, November 6, 2017

Bringing Home The Christmas Tree Decoration For Therm O Web

If you are looking for my Emerald Creek Dares post, click here.

Hello everyone, the month of November is upon us (how in the heck did that happen?!) and Christmas crafting is kicking into high gear around here.  I have a tutorial to share with you today over on Therm O Web's blog for a fun Christmas home decor piece I created with lots of wonderful Therm O Web products and the fun Old Jalopy die from Tim Holtz.


I used Rebekah Meier Designs Mixed Media Art Paper, Art Tape, Foam Sheets and Transfer Foils along with Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils, Foil Mates and Fancy Ribbon from Therm O Web.  Tim Holtz's Old Jalopy, Fold Up Bows and Mini Paper Snowflakes dies came out to play as well along with one of Tim's Idea-ology Woodland Trees and Distress Spray Stains.  I have a step by step tutorial over on Therm O Web's blog, hope to see you there!

Deb xo

2 comments:

  1. I always love seeing the old jalopy, and love the tree edition...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old jalopy is such a treat - and just right for strapping the Christmas tree to! Brilliant card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo